Saturday 1 November 2014

what they don't want to see - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

i speak the truth but nobody wants to listen, they're afraid to look inside, so rather choose to hide, but no one's seeking, that's what they want but not needing, their soul's leaking but they ain't seeing, laying in their own blood but they don't feel it, can't see it, don't want to believe it, so read it and inspect it, not this song, your soul, you are foul and judgement's clouded, get back to reality and stay grounded, let me give a shout out, out of the way let me out, not gonna box me in, i'm gonna sing and to the table i'll bring, not drinks, not bling blings, biblical truth that we all need, Jesus in my lyrics, devil fear this, don't want this, he up against me, he shoots, miss, yes, i got my shield of faith, standing firm with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, and breastplate of righteousness in place, not forgetting my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace, with the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of GOD, Lord this is what they don't wan to see, but i'm willing make me able, on this tightrope called life you help me balance, through troubles and all my struggles

Lord this is what they don't want to see, but i'm willing make me able, on this tightrope called life you help me balance, through troubles and all my struggles, i'm running this race just to see your face, going all the way wanting first place, all day long praise you for your amazing grace

what they don't want to see is what i'm here to bring, what they order i don't serve, what they get is what they don't deserve, hard pill to swallow, take a sip of the spring of living water, i can't give it i just rep it, he brings it he gives it, it's we that needs it not he, all he ask is that we believe and just receive, and let him in, into our hearts, make him king, make him lord

No comments:

Post a Comment