Saturday 1 November 2014

In control - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Little did I know that God is in control
In every situation He will never let me go
And at the end of my life's career in His presence I will be
'Coz on the cross He died to set me free

The story doesn't end... He rose and conquered death
Promised to never leave or forsake me
And by His Spirit I will be guided
And by His Word I will be fed
Proclaiming His life the greatest story read

Now to test out my skill
This blessing where pen hits paper
And God's Glory gets revealed
And certainly not doing it in my own strength
But giving praise and honor to God who gave me this gift in the first place

Now to end this off
I just want you all to know
My God, my King, my Saviour... Jesus Christ is in control
His the one who owns my soul
And not for silver or gold
Or anything in or of this world
Shall I let Him go

No comments:

Post a Comment