Saturday 1 November 2014

Father you know me well - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Father you know me well, o so well, better than i know myself, you know my struggle, my skeleton disguised as my wardrobe, i got the key to that cupboard hidden, but you see all things, you created me you know my heart, but where do i start, what do i put down in lines i can't say aloud in spoken word, you see my thoughts, nothing hidden so here i am willing to expose myself for your glory, it's a daily struggle occurring at night, it would be called a battle if i had the courage to fight, and i know what i do aint right, guilty conscious seems not to be enough, so lord i need you, please don't give me what i've earn, coz your mercy i don't deserve but what i yearn, please help me turn

i never knew i would be telling you this, so openly and exposing me, naked truth, but i realise and know nothing is hidden from you, you even know each and every hair on my head, lord i'm suppose to learn from my mistakes, and grow but i don't know, lord take my hand and lead me i need to be shown, i can't do this on my own, come run this show, here's the key to my heart take control

No comments:

Post a Comment