Saturday 1 November 2014

Book, Mixtape and the third verse - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Verse 1//
If I was a book with pictures would you read me then/but since i'm not you find me hard to read/i'm too grown up a book you wouldn't dare to pick up/and wouldn't care to read/believe me i'm not that complicated/but since it cost time to spend reading me I wouldn't ask you to/but there's a chapter that tells a story about Jesus and what he has done for me/trust me it's a good read/it will show you what you need to do to receive eternal life/

Verse 2//
If I was a mixtape with your favorite artists on it you would listen to me/but clearly i'm not so you start dissing me/instead of listening to the words and what I have to say/coz what I have to say is only for your benefit/but you choose to go your own way/a lifestyle leading to the pit/rewind that back matter of fact what i'm saying is that/if you didn't choose Jesus as lord you'll end up in hell/listen to this track so that you can get on track/

Verse 3//
This verse is for those who doesn't like reading or listening to mixtapes/the preceding verses is just metaphors I explored/I have plenty more but let me keep it short/so that you won't be bored/and keep it simple and plain so that you wouldn't have to scratch your brain/Jesus is like oxygen without it you're dead and that's that/John 3:16/you need to make that choice before it's too late/it's not like you can make it better with flowers and chocolates if you arrive late when on a date/this late is when you're dead/coz that's the cut off line deadline/or if you're lucky to be there at his second coming/and you lived a life not pleasing to him there's no second chance/this air you inhale this lifetime is all you have to be saved/go ahead and accept his amazing grace/daily seek his face and run the race/

Hook//
A Book, a Mixtape and a third verse is what i've invested in to give you the truth/it's up to you/you have to choose/life or death/

No comments:

Post a Comment