Saturday 1 November 2014

Touching Hearts - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Touch my heart, touch my soul, touch my body and make me whole, give me life, give me joy, show me happiness and don't let go, give me Christ, give me time, give me boldness to tell this world, there is hope, there is Love, a Love unfailing, a Love so pure, a Love in the form of a small letter t, a GOD, a man, dying on a tree just for me, He rose, He's alive, to give me free access to eternal life, I'm His, I'm His child, I can call Him dad, He call me son, He tells me all the pain and hurt will be gone, and it is time for fun, happiness that cannot be contained, a joy that cannot be explained, a peace that will never go away, trust Me, I will never let you go, I hold you in My palm and surround you with My Love, I have a future for you, I've made you with a purpose, your life have meaning, go into this world and speak about My goodness, My grace, My unfailing Love, be obedient, have faith, daily seek My face, seek and you shall find Me, I'm always near, I will never leave or forsake you, you are precious, you are Loved, go and live your life, it's called life, cause My living Spirit is within you, don't loose hope, don't loose sight, run this race until wee meet face to face

No comments:

Post a Comment