Saturday 1 November 2014

I - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I get it that you don't get it, but we need to get it in order for them to get it, we must speak it, because they seek it, more so they need it, but we can't go into battle empty handed, half prepared, with an armor broken, so I'm starting with I...

I cannot do this again, I do not want to defend my actions, I'm not perfect but strive towards perfection, I cannot be all you want or need me to be, so I will be the best me I can be and that's that, I'm here in this same situation, where did I make that wrong turn, that u-turn, 360 decrease all the time, time to step out of that circle mindset, going and going in circles, no longer will I, coz it's draining me out and I'm getting nowhere, time to make that all important move, a choice giving birth to action, action that causes a reaction, a domino effect, I won't sit back and watch the change taking place within me, I will go out and live that change so that everyone can see, coz the I is where we all need to start, in order to make a change in the world we want to see

No comments:

Post a Comment