Saturday 1 November 2014

my thoughts in written words - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

ok here's my thoughts i will put it down in written words...

i am who i am like it or not i'm not a robot, i'm not programmed into your expectations, my last line might bring some alienation, but i don't need approval from my generation, not even the next or the previous, if you choose to judge me be sure to be willing to also die for me, but your death will be in vain, your blood can't erase my sinful stain, so don't play the role of GOD, and don't try to kick me when i am down, i might only be a puppy but i will grow up to be a bulldog, and my bark will be as quiet as a mouse compared to my bite, yeah you heard me right, it seems like i am promoting a fight but that's not what i am saying, just don't underestimate me or think you can walk all over me

i was what i was and that's in my past, nothing on this earth will last, forever is linked only in eternity, and my Father prepared a place in heaven for me

i'm going to be what i'm going to be and it all depends on the choices i make, the key is to learn from past mistakes and not to repeat, and know who you want to be, even if it's impossible to see to envision that person to be

No comments:

Post a Comment