Saturday 1 November 2014

Man in the Mirror - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

i don't understand, please explain, give me insight, more knowledge i want to gain, truth needed to keep me sane, i'm not a saint, won't claim to be one anyway, perfect i'm not, i'm human too, just like you, don't judge me, coz i wont judge you, i'm living my life, go ahead and live yours, stop looking at me and how i do life, life will pass you by, tick tock, times out, clock strike midnight, now you're battling, you're in a fight, struggling to breath, the fight of your life, the fight for your life, now you're looking back, what could i've done differently, questioning your every move, the choices you've made, to change that, yes it's too late for that, that which are on your plate, are the capacity that you can intake, the Lord won't give us more than what we can bear, we all have our share, but if you had ask, a helping hand would've been there, i'm looking at the man i hate to see, coz when i look at him, i see the potential that's within me, but the lack of it that's reality, face to face, but i look down with disgrace, the man in the mirror please take my place, help me win this race, just give me taste, the hunger for victory will take over, i will work on it and not wait on a four leaf clover

No comments:

Post a Comment