Saturday 1 November 2014

Vacancy - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I was busy preparing an ad and it goes like this:

Vacancy available for immediate effect.
Requirements are:
1. You must be male born on the 12 March 1984
2. Must have brown eyes
3. And natural black spikable hair
4. Must be creative by nature
5. Must have the same DNA as me(the one placing this ad)
6. Must hate lies and Love the Truth
7. Be loyal and trustworthy
8. Keep yourself for one woman
9. But most importantly; Love God and have accepted Jesus.

I got a lot of responses. A few that had nearly all these qualities, but none could apply with each and every requirement ticked. The most requirements met was 8 out of 9, but that was just one or two applicants. I was amazed that noone out of 6 billion people was successful. So I went over my list and saw that one number on my list was never ticked, not even once. That made me realise that I am the only one perfect for this vacancy. 'Coz i'm the only one that could tick number 5 on my list.

What I've learned through this process was that there's only one of me and noone but me can fill this position. If that's the case then surely I can't fill someone else's shoes. We can only be the best self by being ourselves and nobody else.

I'm glad to announce that the position was filled and since then business was blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment