Saturday 1 November 2014

this life - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

i'm sick of this life, what life is the q, coz i'm not living it, i need some a's, i need a q&a session, man to mirror, soul searching, my heart needs an awakening, i play my ideal situation in my head, day dreaming, it never hurt anyone, but in reality it's crippling, it seems like i'm faking it, but someday i will make it, like boys 2 men's song, i got to hold on, coz somewhere over the rainbow, yeah i will find my pot of gold, i just hope it's before the day i'm too old, like an angry man my heart's too cold, the devil tries so hard but i can't be bought, i can't be sold, if it only were so simple, but life's choices comes with consequences, and i got to live with it, home is where the heart is, seems like i'm homeless, i don't know where my heart be, i'm torn between this world and eternity, a pleasure for a moment or life everlasting

No comments:

Post a Comment