Saturday 1 November 2014

falling - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

falling in love is easy, i wear my heart on my sleeve, but i walk away from opportunities, it's easier to leave, just waiting for the right one, but is there such thing as the right one, or just an excuse not to be with someone, when my heart skip a beat my feet just want to run, my mind play it out, what it could be like, i'm a over thinker, thinking way too much, i should just let it be, and let it all play out, who knows the she that i like might also be liking me, my love is like a bird in a trap wanting to be set free, is there someone out there that can help me, open up my eyes and help me to see, coz i think my sleeve is a mess, full of blood, coz my heart is on it, i'm free falling, but this time around i'm all in, no longer just writing but this song i will sing

No comments:

Post a Comment