Thursday 4 April 2013

the ultimate gift - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

the ultimate gift is life and after that is a loving wife/God is in marriages that's why there's a lot of divorce cases/coz the devil is spreading his lies causing loving marriages to die/God is in unions where he takes a man and a woman and makes them one/but the devil don't like this he don't want this/he had his chance to be romanced by the love of the Lord/but he threw that away/coz submissive under the Lord he no longer wanted to stay/lucifer in all his glory lost his glory and is now lower than man/he's known as satan spreading hatred/but we counter attack and now we're under attack/I would be worried if I was left alone and didn't had obstacles/coz that would mean satan is pleased with me/and that's no place I want to be/I want a bullseye on me where the devil tries to harm me/and in that grow in faith as the Lord shows his loving grace/my independence I abort I depend on the Lord/and so should you so i'm to tell you/that the ultimate gift is what we need/but that's something most of us don't seek/but we as the redeemed must spread a God awareness so that more lost souls can be redeemed/

No comments:

Post a Comment