Monday 15 April 2013

Real Man - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Lord you've awaken me to the reality that in reality there's no one more real than a man who knows who he is, i'm yours in all shapes and forms heartaches and flaws 'coz you've snatched me from the enemy's claws, you've shown me a path that i'm still discovering full of hope and an eternal father's love for me, you've showed me who i was and who i am and assured me you have much more in store that no earthly being can plan for me, the man you ordained me to be, so i'm striving to become the man you want me to be, a real man that's goldly not having traits of false gods with a wicked heart, a man who puts You first in all things, Love unconditionally, gives of himself to others willingly and freely, in doing so bringing glory to Your name, you do not require fame 'coz that will just fade, You are creator of all things so why are we commanding you to please our desires, how foolish misguided wicked are we, thank You for Loving the manner that no mind can comprehend, Lord please help me understand with my soul and guide my spirit to follow Your flow, i want to be a real man and only through you i can, here i am shape me so that i am pleasing, You've redeemed me and i know You will continue and finish the good work You've started in me, i'm not the man in the mirror, i'm not the man people heard of, i'm not the man You Lord sees in me but will be, not because of who i be, but who You are and who You said i will be

No comments:

Post a Comment