Saturday 13 April 2013

LOVE - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

i don't know what i'm gonna do, if i don't have you, i don't know how i'm gonna live, if my dreams don't come true, i don't know why i still try, but i will hold on as long as i'm still alive, i don't know who it will be, but i hope it will be someone committed when she look at me, but one thing i do know, if it's not in GOD's hands, it will be a bad romance

vocally i'm provoking the enemy, lyrically i'm loading my weapon, ink on paper, i will write 'till the ink runs dry, and continue by typing keeping these words alive, you might not hear me sing, but through these words you read, i'll give you a message, it will be clear and evident after reading the full passage, Love is key in living, Live Love, and one more thing, the main thing true theme, GOD is Love

one day some day that perfect day, in the hospital bed my baby g holding our babe, my heart will inflate with unimaginable undescribable Love, the kinda Love one can only have for one's child, a perfect gift from the father above, a responsibility that my GOD will enable we, my Love and me, to fulfil, complete, succeed, to bring up a child who will Love GOD so much, what an honor it will be

LOVE, the one word that is triumphant over all other words, a stimulus for kindness, the real source in happiness, so if you don't know the feeling or real meaning of Love, it is time to open up your heart and let the father of Love in, GOD the father so Loved the world, allowed Jesus to die for sinners like us, read John 3 verse 16, but it doesn't end there, Jesus rose he's alive now we can have eternal life, what kind of Love is that, real Love, not false diluted adulterated, just pure true Love

No comments:

Post a Comment