Wednesday 17 April 2013

LOVE (from the heart of a poet) - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

i'm not asking for the world, or the richest in it, I do not long for money, coz money can't buy my heart's desire, can't make me happy, or ignite the purest emotion one has inside oneself. all i'm asking, is to become like a child who woke up xmas morning to find his gift his been waiting for, under the xmas tree...

now the real question is... are my actions deserving of this gift... and the truth and more important question are... am I ready to be the gift underneath her tree... when she unwrap me, will I put a smile on her face, or even a tear of joy. am I her heart's desire.

coz the gift of love is more rewarding when giving than when it's received... but the feeling gain in both actions are blessed.

I might not be the richest, or wealthiest man on earth, and that doesn't mean that I will never be, but everything the world consider as a must have won't matter when my eyes are closed to not be opened again in this life time.

well I might be a hopeless romantic, or just a fool to believe in waiting... but i'll be damned to give up in trusting that the Lord has something great planned, after waiting all my life... remaining single, fighting the urge to mingle...

... to be continued; maybe...

from the heart of a poet. - JePro

No comments:

Post a Comment