Tuesday 16 April 2013

She is on my mind - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

What's on my mind? O, you know this girl? She's so fine... her soul, her heart, her mind, her character, her Love for GOD, her relationship with GOD. I do not even need to talk about her looks, my words will fill less than a full page. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, very attractive. But about her inner beauty, my heart can write chapter upon chapter filling a couple of books. Wow, all of that, o how I wish she's mine. Not a possession, but a relationship that will last for all time.

She's special, she's wonderful, she's intelligent, she's not going to fall for words of a fool. O Lord give me wisdom and a pure heart so that I can be worthy to pursue. The key ingredient is that she knows you and that makes my eyes stick like glue. And the fact that she Loves you like she do, makes me want to pursue.

If I'm not the man that she needs to complete and fulfil her GOD given journey, then I will have to take myself out of the run and allow the right man to come along. I must confess it will be difficult, but for the good. She deserves the best and deserves the kind of Love that fairytales can't script out. A Love far beyond their imagination, that only the author of Love can place in our hearts.

She's on my mind, and a girl like her is what I've been hoping to find. Yes she's in my life and if I'm the guy Blessed to have her, in my heart is where you shall find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment