Wednesday 3 April 2013

She - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

She needs and wants to be full out, sold out, completely and totally for Jesus Christ, that's the quality in a woman that I seek, and that's what I need and want to become, so that we will be equally yoked when we become one, God my father knew me before I was birthed and entered on planet earth, we do not get what we deserve, death and eternity in hell would be just that reward, if we should seek for that which we deserve, but Jesus took the punishment meant for us, in our place of death he stand, actually he stood, he's no longer on the cross he rose he's alive, the woman that will become my wife is one that chose Jesus Christ, and daily makes him part of her life, if God isn't number one then I can't be the one, unequally yoke, that's not a joke and i won't be stoked, but in righteousness we are cloaked, in his blood we are soaked, unity in Christ that's the beginning of our lives as one, the view of Christianity that the world have is that we can't have fun, but that's a lie implanted in the hearts in order to compromise, but we won't 'coz we know and deeper in love with Jesus we grow, and more and more in love with one another we will be, because we know what the world don't, 1st Corinthians 13 love

No comments:

Post a Comment