Tuesday 19 March 2013

Work that's not my own

I just had to share this, eventhough it's not my own work.

this is very eye opening. makes me question just how strong am i in my faith, and what am i willing to give up to remain pure and not allowing myself to be corrupted willingly or unwillingly, aware or unaware. just what are we allowing media (movies etc) to teach us, our morals and character are being shaped through this form and most of us are not aware of this truth. i can only ask for wisdom and strength to part from these schemes and lies of the hollywood satanic agenda. i am not ashamed to say JESUS IS LORD, i pray that my actions says the same, otherwise what i say carries no value. i definitely do not want my children (if GOD blesses me to have when i'm married) to be influence by hollywood. educate yourselves and protect your family and yourself from this agenda of satan to corrupt and led astray GOD's children. "cinema is propaganda". a powerful tool in the hands of the one who are fully against GOD's agenda and mandate. protect your mind!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=F-8G9PbMZaI&feature=endscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment