Saturday 9 March 2013

Waiting - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

This is something that's on my heart and I would like to share it.

Waiting doesn't comes easily, and at times we feel that God isn't answering our prayers. Believe me I know. I'm turning 29 soon, and have never been in a relationship, waiting for that special someone that God had in mind when he created me. I have many reasons for waiting, and one of them is that I want the one God has set apart for me.
Most of us most properly have been praying for that significant other. The qualities and attributes they must have. I believe that God loves us so much and would want to give us our heart's desires. He proved just how much He loves us that faithful hour on the cross. He knew what we would be longing for in a partner when He created us.
So just remember and keep in mind, while we are waiting, God is busy molding and preparing our partners through trials and tribulations, and through biblical teachings. The qualities that we want our partners to have, they may not currently have all of them, and they are busy acquiring them. God is also molding us with the qualities and attributes that our partners are busy praying for that they want in a life mate.
The best thing, and at times the hardest, is to hand this area of our lives completely over to the Lord. He wants to bless us and see us happy. And I also believe when we put our trust in God and allow Him, that what we have imagined will not come close to what God has in store for us, and it will not compare to what we think how we will feel when that hour arrives when God bring two complete individuals in Him, together to become one. The truth is, our partners may be in our lives already, but the hour of the 'unveiling' hasn't come yet. Or they must still come into our lives.

Deus ama voce (God loves you)
BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment