Monday 4 March 2013

Once Upon A Time - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

they don't know what it is to feel this way/don't go with the flow 'coz that's not the right way/all i can do all i can say/is what i know 'coz there was a time you wanted me to stay/did all you could just to sway/romantic gestures but stil i had to go away/i didn't wanted to be a player in this game you play/you always had one up on me with your heart of clay/got angry when you couldn't get your way/this time it's your heart that ran away/and everyone could see the change in you due to love's pray/and you want to make up on lost time without delay/no longer wanting it your way/but the best way/and i want to give you a second chance but there's something in the way/the pain and agony where your footprints led me astray/the past haunting me since last year end of may/i know i'm not perfect but what do you expect me to say/

you wrote your story by the choices you made/you script me in your life and for awhile everything was ok/but then my eyes opened up and i just couldn't stay/had to be true to myself and broke ties and get away from all your lies/i know you're not perfect what else can i expect from you/but you changed/so now one step at a time a chapter at a time/scripting me back into your life/we might not be together as together/but this storm in our lives we've weathered/so whether we will be more or just friends/this time around in each others life we will stay/i wrote my story by the choices i made/and i scripted you in my life when i allowed your pages of me to be/and now only time will tell/and the story of us might just be a bestseller/narrated by the best storyteller/

No comments:

Post a Comment