Wednesday 6 March 2013

Express - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I need to express myself, so I'll use this rhyme, and allow my words to flow, give me a chance to glow, not asking for a show, but for me to show, and say what's on my mind, what my heart say, I'll say it in this rhyme, slowly I came to this point, a point in time not mine, not yours, call it ours, I can do this for hours, I'm searching for my flower, she's the one in God's garden, displayed in all splendor, my heart wants to surrender, give her love, shower her with it, and allow her to grow, falling for this poet, too far fetch I know, but all things are possible, key ingredient faith, but not in myself, not in man, but the creator of all, God!

Expression so expansive, so explosive, so uniquely fathom, excuse me as I abuse these words for my pleasure, telling what none really wants to, too afraid to become naked as words strip them off cover, the mask hammered with words, scattered, revealing the man in the mirror to a larger crowd, am I being too loud, I want to strip you of all doubt, so when I tell you I will, you know I'll do, I'll walk my talk, let me paint you this picture, might not be my master piece, but it's a piece mastered with words, put together to relay a message

No comments:

Post a Comment