Monday 4 February 2013

Sunshine and Rain - Riaan 'JePro' Davids


I'm no stranger to both sunshine and rain, inside out I began to doubt, because of all the rain I've been experiencing, brought me to the point where I wonder if my life's just one big storm, with moments of sunshine, the eye of the storm, it seems like this was the norm, but through it all, I stood tall, molding me that's what he's been doing, I grew and now I'm stronger, constantly growing, his love's constantly showing, in and through my life, circumstances, subjects of life teaching me how to live right, and not to give up and just to hold on, fight the good fight, keep the faith, everyday praise him for his love and amazing grace, call me poet call me Riaan call me JePro, doesn't really matter, the name is just a means to address me, it doesn't make me, rain is there for a reason, how else will flowers grow, sunshine also has it's purpose in the lifespan of a flower, both sunshine and rain are crucial in it's growth, this is a metaphor of a beautiful life, a life found in Jesus Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment