Wednesday 27 February 2013

New - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

a new brand new so fresh n clean new/me/he set me free/yes free/so free/free indeed/i didn't achieve this freedom through deeds/not by action not by might/Holy Spirit washing me clean/so clean/my mind my heart renew/renewing me/yes me/no longer on that path that leads/none other than/yes you guess it/hell/i'm now on that path that leads to the Father/Abba Father/and there's only one way to that place/Jesus/the way the truth and life/daily dying to self and receiving Jesus blessings/life/to live is Christ to die is gain/and for Him i want to live each and everyday/His mercies are new every morning/new dawn new day new opportunities to please the Father/to seek His face/on this road this journey i embark on/i'm not alone/He will never leave or forsake me/when fear wants to creep in/praises to Him i sing/to Him i bring/bring my everything/all that i am all that i be i give unto Him/He is my king/when doubt wants to overtake/i just need to recall/greater is He that's within me than he that's in the world/i'm a new being born free/now there's a mandate and lets call it fate/my place in the body my calling my ministry/going out to achieve His Kingdom/it's not easy/but it's not by might nor power/not in my own strength/through the Spirit of the Almighty GOD/thank You Father for choosing me/yes me/you gave me life and made me part of your master plan/i do not see the big picture but i know i fit in your plans/i might not always understand/but faith in You that's all that i need/You shall take care of the rest/You only have the best in mind for me and i thank You/here i am all that i am brand new i give all unto Thee/have Your way/JESUS/You're the Christ/You died and rose to give eternal life/what LOVE to die for creation so flawed and who choose to ignore Your ways/what amazing grace You took our place/to die for mankind who doesn't deserve life/but life You provide to those who believes and let You in/into our hearts/make you Lord/Lord over our lives/thank You Lord for making us/NEW/

No comments:

Post a Comment