Monday 25 February 2013

Beautiful Stranger - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

How do I explain and put it in words
And speak about her that's unknown
A girl so beautiful and wonderful
But words can't exclaim or explain
To me she's a stranger
But to my heart she is well-known
Our paths might have crossed
Or our separate journeys must still reach that crossroad
A place where we will meet
And we will just know
Our hearts are already aware
That's why we must take care
And shouldn't just let anyone in
Because our hearts are a gift
That belongs to the one
Someone special God had in mind
Before He created us and placed us in this world
He made us unique individuals
A perfect fit to become one
I waited all these years and had my fears
But God is still in control
I do believe
That I will receive
The heart kept just for me
So I will keep
My heart meant for one
So that we'll exchange
On that faithful day
My heart to her
Her heart to me
And no longer will she be
My Beautiful Stranger
But my Love so Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment