Sunday 17 February 2013

Living - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

this morning this day isn't mine
this journey this life isn't either
this road that i'm on
from the beginning of my life
to the day when i pass on
all of this is a moment in time
just passing through to get to you
o Lord here i am
unworthy so please help me understand
how someone like me is part of your master plan
how someone like you would die for someone like me
before i was conceived before i came to be
i was a thought and you knew i would disappoint
but Lord you didn't abort and you kept me to this point
you call me your child and we're only separated for awhile
until that glorious day when we're united
help me be all you want me to be
help me see clearly all you want me to see
and help me live a godly life
living by your Spirit through faith
so i was what i was
i am what i am
but i will be what you Lord wants me to be

No comments:

Post a Comment