Friday 20 July 2012

The Poet Emerge

I speak from the heart, that's where it all starts, I relay with my mouth, that's where my thoughts get heard, I also speak through actions, coz at times it's louder than words...

I Love writing(songs/poems/etc). Writing what comes to me, whether I've experienced it or not, for some reason I feel that exact emotion I write about...

**********
My first recall of writing:
It all began when I was in standard 4, when I was so in love and was singing. I wrote down the words and couldn't sing it again the same way I sang it the first time around, and decided to convert it into a poem and continued writing it. Ever since then, I expressed myself through Pen and Paper.  Writing poems, and about 3 or fours ago, started writing lyrics. Through the years I had a few pseudonyms, but now known as JePro.

Here's my first poem that started out as a song...

**********

No Words Can Describe You - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

No Mountain so High
Ocean so Wide
Stormy day and
A Hot Sunny day
Going to keep me away from you

You are so Beautiful
You are so Lovely
I can say these words a thousand Times
But it won't get near how I'm describing You

You are more Beautiful, Lovely then
Words can say
Daisies and Roses won't come close
But my Heart know the Feeling
Feelings just for You

_____
I Love You
I need You
And want to hold You
Make You feel Secure beside me

You are so Incredible
Master work of all paintings
And I'm dreaming of Us
United Together Forever

Me and You Together Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment