Thursday 26 July 2012

Kate - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Lord what about Kate
Would she like to go on a date
Or would she want me to be just a mate
We together can it be fate
If I've messed up please give me a clean slate
We a romantic dinner with love on the plate
What would I get if i got rate
Please help me my heart is in a state
And my mind just don't want to make a mistake
Let me be the reason she wants to celebrate
When she tell her friends and family that I'm more than just a roommate
What I feel can't be debate
Call up the love doc to help you translate
So that you won't be afraid to also walk through that gate
The state of relationship with your soulmate
And if I could I would continuously reiterate
This topic I will never overrate
Hope you also get there before it's too late
And if you've been there then you can relate
About this love bubble that will never deflate
And when you come in a couple of years for an update
You'll find out I never compromised and compensate
Because my love for her I don't want to desecrate
Wanting the life we build to be immaculate
In holy matrimony our love was consecrate
And lifes interrelate
The goal to procreate
Beautiful offspring we will create
This is my dream and not prate
And wanting my last words to be filled with love and not hate

No comments:

Post a Comment