Saturday 21 July 2012

My Daily Declaration - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I am a child of GOD. I am His servant. I am called with a Purpose. I have a Destiny. I am a Warrior for Christ. I am the Head and not the tail. I am a heir to His Kingdom through Jesus Christ.

I am a man in Christ. I will be faithful to my wife[the one GOD has set apart for me, and in return she will remain faithful towards and to me]. I will Honor her with my actions and word. I will Love her from now until GOD permits me.

I am a father in Christ. I will look after those He entrusted me with. Bringing them up in the Will of GOD. Whether they will be born of me[one day when I'm married] or given in my care.

I'm in this world, but not of this world.

I was what I was, I am what I am, but I'm going to be what GOD wants me to be.

This I declare in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment