Friday 15 January 2016

speak up - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

give me the mic i'll settle for a loudspeaker, don't call me a speaker or a preacher, just call me by what i'm known, anyways this's not about me, so eyes turn to the left or the right, better yet focus on God and not me, lets make His name famous YHWH, lets speak up speak out speak to the inner-man, speak to the spirit within the real you and me, eternal life is at stake, most of the world believe the gospel of the good news are fake, but lets dig deeper, intercede and seek before they meet the reaper

i wanna speak up, before our time's up, before the time to choose life is up, i wanna speak up, i wanna tell them, let's tell them, it's simple yet so powerful, this gospel of good news, how a God became man, lived died rose and gave us the choice to choose eternal life

let me drop a few scriptures, lets start with the o so famous one, John 3 sixteen, Romans 3 twenty three, Romans 10 nine, and one more before i go, John 10 nine

No comments:

Post a Comment