Saturday 2 January 2016

no more - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

i don't know what to do, i am crazy inlove, but to whom, you're not the same person i knew, i need to get out of this, i don't want to repeat the same cycle, ending up with a broken heart, regreting ever starting, but when it started i had hope this will be everlasting...

rest in pieces you big ass teaser, love me then leave me for no good reason, got me hooked like a fish who took the bait, and when i realised it it was too late, i can choose to call it fate, but we both know it was a big mistake, the result a heart filled with hate, love got ripped out and replaced, and now i'm a different man looking for a clean slate, look closer and investigate, my emotions always seemed to betray me, and lately i felt it hates me, falling in an endless pit with no clear sight of landing, no ground insight, is this my plight, it just doesn't feel right, my feelings seem to consume me, it looks like its out to ruin me...

i want to i have to i need to but really i got to, get to the point where there's no you, no you in my dreams, no you in my thoughts, no you in my heart, it's gonna be tough but i got to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment