Friday 30 November 2012

You need to know - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I just want to hit you with a flow/so that you may know that i'm the mc in control of this m - i - c/repin the real mc/JC/he set my eyes upon him/he's my life dj giving my heart beats/and sending blood through my veins keeping my mind alive/so that I can speak for him through air waves/to let you all know that he came to set free slaves/we are all slaves to a lifestyle of impurity idolatry/but there's hope for us/becoz of him who hang on the tree/just for you and me/JC/well-known as Jesus did it all/he's the bridge we all need to cross/whether poor or rich young or old full of love or just plain cold/stop sellin yourself short you are wonderful just the way you are/don't be judged by people even if they have a master degree/if you think you're better than me I don't agree/and i'm not saying that i'm better/if I may give advice this is what I have to say/keep his word with you/it's a two edge sword/devil throw flames coz he's surrounded by flames he is in flames/but he can't drag you to hell/the choices you make will take care of that/but there's hope for you the same hope that's extended to me/heaven or hell/death or life/satan's lifestyle full of experiencing fleshly desires/a lot of fun a lot of good times but a costly car drive representing your life/26 inches that shiny rims sex money homies/but there's a limit to it like a credit limit/and like debt collectors satan's gonna come to collect/the price is your very soul spiritual death/and now the better lifestyle/it may not seem glamorous but it's fabulous/and truthfully it's dangerous coz you will have a bulls-eye on you/the worldly system trying to bring you down/but down let go of your crown given to you by him who breath life into you/it's time to represent his kingdom/coz that's the very kingdom you'll enter in after the second coming of the king/he called us to worship him/that's why I love singing about him/even in my sleep I encounter him/whether I know or not coz his within me and he will never leave or forsake me/who's army are you enlisted to/who's end of your career benefits will you be accustom to/who's receiving your love your devotion/don't be fooled by emotions it's always been about choice/if you upset me I grow angry inside and I can raise my voice when speaking back at you/or choose to speak gently calming down the situation/leaving no room for devil manifestation and my God aint fiction he's my hero/and you won't find him in a phone booth/changing roles from a reporter to superman/my God ain't man/I don't think you understand/not even me can fully comprehend/but I just know he's not like spiderman/swinging from building to building/my God is omni-present/you won't find his nose in a book studying in a library/coz he's omniscient/and he don't have to turn green like incredible hulk/my God is omnipotent/did you know when i'm lacking he will provide/coz he's Jehovah Jirah in plain english he's my provider/I don't think we're living on borrow time but it's true time aint ours/we are privileged to have access to it/and in this lifetime before tick tick time's up/you need to place your life into the Savior's hands/and with all your heart selfish desires needs to be withstand/come join the clan soldiers for Jehovah join the body be part of the bride/be front-liners not backsliders/I just stand in awe coz second chances he do provide us/but it's more than one you can't count it up/it's too many it will take more than one lifetime and still you wouldn't had scratched the surface/no need to be nervous it's beautiful wonderful never too full/no separations of cool and uncool we are all a like/just different in our walk with the Lord/give me time I need to talk/but i'll let the beat entertain you for a moment/as I catch my breathe coz I don't want to make a mess/let me count it down 10 9 8/wait/wait/change of plans got to get this piece of information in before it's too late/there's two gates ahead heaven and hell and we are blindfolded with someone holding our hands leading us/so the question is do you know where you'll end up/make that choice so that you may rest assured/choose him who inspired this rhyme/all in due time it's your time choose Jesus/read the bible so that you may know that i'm not taking this too far/you need him like our lungs needs oxygen/without it gasp gasp last breathe flat-line i'm glad that I know that Jesus can say this boy is mine/doesn't that sound so/wow/i'm happy coz through Christ everything will be fine/any mountain I can climb/he paid the cost of death for my crime so that I wouldn't had to spend the time/coz there's no parole and no getting out/yes once again i'm talking about hell/so let me finish off with this/John 3:16/go and read it and start your journey with him/all God's richest blessings I speak over you the listener/God Bless/I must confess my life was a mess but now I live without stress/my Jesus is the best/once again God Bless/

Jesus thank you/let this speak to the hearts you aim to/

No comments:

Post a Comment