Friday 30 November 2012

Who's baby is this? - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I've been seeking high and low
From where the river start
Until where it stops to flow
Pleas tell me, who's baby is this

I laid in a crypt/laid there with no one to care/no one around/no one to pick me up when I cry/no one to feed me and clean me when it's needed/no one who adores me/am I that ugly/does no one love me/why am I here all alone an outcast/tell me how long will this loneliness last/am I just a thought in the past/who gave birth to me and what thing would just leave me/coz no mother on earth will throw away her child/not even in the animal kingdom/one of them might as well have given birth to me/I would've been better off/am I hitting a nerve or are you just dead inside/someone please come and keep me alive/I don't wanna die/what did I do and to whom must I apologize/don't you hear my cry/give me a loudspeaker i'm too weak to shout/i'm drowning in my own tears!/please help!/i'm just a child/I didn't choose to be here/what if you were in my shoes/metaphorically that is/I don't think i'll grow up to wear shoes/to walk a mile/I won't even put a smile on the one I would've come to love/I won't even have a dream/right now I would even welcome a nightmare/I might be scared/but at least I would be breathing/this is my plea/if you are out there/don't leave me to be/come set me free/i'm struggling to breath now/seems like the air is running out/(gasping for breath)and as I take my last breath/I just want to say I hate you!/go **** yourself and may you burn in hell!/

I wrote this for all the babies who for obvious reasons don't have a voice. Who are we to decide their fate. Who are we to play God. Whether they were a mistake, whether you were raped...in this case I know it seems hard and awful that it happened to you, but still, aborting is saying that God can't out of an ugly situation create greatness and give birth to life...

No comments:

Post a Comment