Friday 30 November 2012

I couldn't deny my heart - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I wasn't a prisoner until I was a prisoner of my heart/I wasn't a slave until I was driven by my desires/I wasn't hooked until I took one bite out of love/I wasn't impressed until I was mesmerized by your beauty/I wouldn't have done it but my knees gave in/a love song my heart began to sing/the rationalistic of a dream I never dared to dream/I wouldn't have done it but I couldn't just let it be/I had a choice but my heart took that from me/I knew I had options but my body adhered only one/falling in love wasn't planned but nature took a different course/I couldn't deny it because my heart didn't allow it/I could sign this anonymous and believe I have won the battle against my heart/but what if your heart felt the same way but couldn't respond/because your heart wasn't presented with the truth that would alter it's options/then not only did I robbed my heart of this love story but yours too/so here I am a poet in love/writing this song my heart wants to sing to you/hoping that you feel the same way too/

No comments:

Post a Comment