Wednesday 3 December 2014

If Tomorrow Never Comes - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

In case of my absence 
Find the truth in this poem’s presence 

The reality of my state of mind 
Overwhelming feelings in my heart you shall find 
Mesmerized by your image alone 
Only Love from this poem will glow 
Rivers of Love will overflow 
Realizing my thoughts should be made known 
On each and every occasion my feelings should be shown 
With no regrets I should leave this earthly home 

Never before I felt this way 
Each emotion knowing its place 
Vividly expressing myself in the way I know best 
Emotions that’s unstoppable 
Reaching out just to let you know 

Communicating my feelings is a must
On a piece of paper I must entrust
Making it clear in case I’m no longer there
Each and everyday this poem will echo
Something my heart wouldn’t be able

No comments:

Post a Comment