Wednesday 3 December 2014

Amy Biggs... I Feel It In My Fingers - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Angels have nothing on you 
Mankind can’t touch you 
You’re one of a kind and I feel for you 

Butterflies are jealous of you, and in a way 
Inspired too 
God’s Blessings is overflowing you 
God’s Love is protecting you 
So I know your special, coz God’s hands created you 

If I had you my life would be different too 

Falling in love with you wasn’t planned 
Experiencing what I feel isn’t a demand 
Explaining all this is accompanied by fear 
Letting you know is the idea 

I can write it down, or 
Talk it out 

In away 
Not holding out 

Me for you 
You for me 

Finding peace 
In what is real 
New beginnings 
Greater meanings 
Especially in Love so rare 
Reaching for the impossible for someone you care
Solely to make them smile just by being there

No comments:

Post a Comment