Saturday 8 June 2013

New Adventure - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

I need all my Prayer Warriors Friends to intercede for me please. in 2011 I received a design that GOD allowed me to design, for a Book and possibly an Album. And after May when GOD did an Amazing thing in my life at Camp Worship Burn, I felt that this is the time to write the book. This morning I started writing. The enemy has been trying to get me down, and succeeded for this couple of weeks. In the midst of this battle I also felt led to write about it, a play/movie. Please pray that GOD will guard my heart, mind and soul, and the leading of the Holy Spirit, and that at no point that I will seek glory, but all Glory to GOD!!! This book, album and play/movie GOD has laid on my heart. Pray as the Holy Spirit leads.

I believe GOD Blessed me with the ability to write and I need and want to
give Him more and more, and all the Glory, and start using this gift to His Glory.

Feel free to contact me. inbox me, write on my wall, email, call, sms, whatsapp or bbm.

riaan.davids@hotmail.com
+2784 974 1328 (Primary Number)
+2783 783 0949 (Whatsapp)

Thank you for your support! GOD BLESS!!! Deus ama voce!
Fiat Justicia et Pereat Mundus

No comments:

Post a Comment