Monday 10 June 2013

I just got to - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

there's something i gotta tell you i just can't no longer with hold, it's a story true that turned broken hearted to hot from cold, they wanted me to deny and hide it but my honesty cannot be sold

father you know my heart, you know my desires, you know what i am going through, i need you!!!

there were times that i've cried myself to sleep, thinking of you and who you will be, hoping tonight is the night you will visit me in my dreams, hoping and wishing tomorrow will be the day that you step into my world, but then i ask myself am i worthy of such love, and will i be enough, or will you look at me and go for someone else, what about me will make you love me, what about me is so appealing, with me you will see the naked truth 'coz honesty is what i love revealing, lies makes room for compromise, hatred fills up a heart and leave no room for love, lust is a contender i am constantly facing, and at times he beats me, down and under, but love is always there to feed me and teach me, and to you, i just want to tell you, since a young boy i made the decision to wait until marriage, and without GOD this wouldn't have been the case, way before i knew him, he planted this seed and one day we will enjoy the fruits of it, to all the ladies, please forgive me for the times i've defiled you, this isn't what we as man should do, i will not hide this truth and live in a world of pretending, i will face this demon 'coz GOD does all the defending, he takes up my battles and gives me victory, and all day long i will give him all the glory

father you know their heart, you know their stories, you know what they are going through, they need you!!!

you find love in all the wrong places, then act like everybody else besides you are too blame, nah man, it's like eating something that mess up your system and giving your stomach the blame, that's so foolish, got to make better choices than that, stop thinking with your heart and feeling through your other body parts, let each body part play their own roles, listen to reason and allow him or her in your heart when it's the right one who deserves your heart, take care of yourself and be wise, if you lack wisdom, ask, if you need direction, ask, if you need, whatever it is that you need, ask, there's a father above who's love is more than enough, just ask, some call him daddy, some call him abba father, and some call him GOD, just ask

No comments:

Post a Comment