Wednesday 22 May 2013

if everybody (i don't care) - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

if everybody hates me, i don't care, i will continue to share, and will always dare, coz my Saviour's Love for us must be shared, to everyone the known and those who are unaware, when He gives a message we must go out and preach it, so that the intended ears and hearts will be reached and be touched by it, it's never about us, it's all about Christ and what He has done for us, He did it all for us, sounds contradictory i know, but it is what it is, so go ahead hate me for my Faith, hate me for saying i Love Jesus, and that i am His, i will Love you back, matter of fact, none of us can truly Love if not for Him, here's the truth, Jesus Christ had to die, He did it because of His Love, so that we won't be lost, can have eternal life, it's up to use to Believe and Receive, think about what mad Love He must have for us, knowingly dying for a people that hates Him, doesn't deserve Him, doesn't deserve His mercy, what an Amazing Grace, come on this journey with me, lets seek His face, seek to be in that place, where our past gets erased and replaced, with the perfect life of a Saviour, so go ahead hate me, i will constantly pray for you, so that you too can experience this Love so unconditionally, i don't care that you hate me, but i do care about you, and to see you too, one day in eternity, John 3 16, go ahead, seek Him

No comments:

Post a Comment