Saturday 18 May 2013

Guard My Heart - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Guard My Heart LORD, i think i'm falling in love, but Love has been a stranger until i've met You, i had that butterflies experiences but that too was just a lie, that kind of Love, if one can call it Love, leaves room for compromise, lowering standards and values to have the one in your life that you value, but you kept me, never have i've been in a relationship, you allow me to safe myself for marriage, and for that, LORD i thank You, but my journey has just begun, and marriage now, would be jumping the gun, but You are GOD and if it's time, You will allow, but You are preparing me, for the one who will care for me, who will be dear to me, You are molding me, so when she behold me, she will see the man she has been praying for, LORD, here i am, all of me, i surrender, in Your hands there's where i want to be, need to be, 'coz in Your presence, LORD, is where she wants to be, that's who i want that wants You more than me, and that's how it always have to be, 'coz she will understand why she will have to be second and not number one, in my life, 'coz for now and always into eternity, You LORD, are number one, and together we will Worship You, LORD Guard My Heart, make it impenetrable to all but one, the her the girl i've been praying for, and the only way she can break through, is by being all out sold out for You, so LORD make me to be all out sold out for You too, 'coz i can't expect that of her, if that's not who i be, like i can't want her to safe herself for me if i'm not willing to safe myself for her, LORD thank You for making me understand that Love is a choice, and because of this truth my heart rejoice, 'coz everlasting Love is based on true Love and not that butterflies in the stomach feelings, i know i will experience both, when we enter the courtship under Your Lordship, we will see more of each other, layer for layer, the good the bad and the ugly, and most importantly, the Beauty, LORD i don't want a fairytale Love story, You are the author of LOVE and LIFE, i want our LOVE LIFE written by Your penmanship, from strangers to acquantances to friends to a courtship to an engagement to a Holy Union where we say I do

No comments:

Post a Comment