Sunday 8 November 2015

if i had - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

if i had a dream that fits both you and me, would it be a dream that are interesting
if i had a vision that would be pleasing, would you be sharing in it or leave it up to me
if i had a mil will i be fitting into your world, or do i just have to be me to be part of the pieces that make up your world
if i had your heart, would it be mine for keeps or until the next guy comes around
if i had the right words, would it melt your heart and draw you closer to me
if i do all the right things, would it be more than enough
if i had nothing, would you still love me
if i had to let you know, would you prefer in word or deed or both

but this is all ifs and i haven't even touch on maybe's, but this shouldn't be the case
so let me start with word and follow with deed
so that i will no longer have to ask the "if i had" questions
and always live with the "i had" statements
living a life that will have no more regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment