Tuesday 26 May 2015

Frightening Lady – Riaan ‘JePro’ Davids

Once upon a time
Not long ago
If I remember carefully
It was two hours before the knocking at the door

I met this lady two times in a row
Once at a party and once at her home
She invited me in and pour me a drink
One thing lead to another, we were communicating intimately

Hour after hour in her sweet home
Talking about what happened to her a few weeks ago
Minute after minute tears from her eyes came down
Some jerk hurt her deeply and wouldn’t let go
Second after second I comforted her
She told me she love me and will kill me if I ever desert her

Heartbeat after heartbeat I crew afraid
Because this Beauty no longer seemed like a maiden

Letting the fear go, wasn’t easy
Because it was damn unpleasing
What this Lady said
And now she’s coming after me

What can I do for her to release me
I thought I Loved her, but that was an emotion stimulated by vision
And now I will make it my mission
To bring forth a division

No comments:

Post a Comment