Friday 13 February 2015

my teary evening - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

another teary evening
in my search in this life for meaning
when will this heartache ever leave me
and will love ever come to visit me
'coz i am 30 and still single
i am free but am i ready to mingle
a question for my heart
questioning if i would ever start
that beautiful thing most seem to find
leaving the lonely nights behind

my heartbeat next to hers
a rhythm our hearts will make
without the need to rehearse
every bit real and nothing fake
oneness found in two
the sharing of i love you
i say i do
with her responds i do
we both having to do the leaving
and from the wedding onwards doing the cleaving

but for now it's still a teary evening
hoping it is the last
and that it will not last
knowing in this singleness lies a deeper meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment