Tuesday 30 October 2012

Beautiful Woman (the song) - Riaan 'JePro' Davids

Beautiful woman, Wonderful woman, do you see yourself as I see you, my eyes are open to the truth, no longer blinded by my selfish ambitions, no more regretting neglecting disrespecting or hating, this is for you, this love song coming from my heart, a mindset renewed, a soul knowing it found it's mate, you and me together it's fate, I know it's not a mistake, this feeling inside I know you can relate, we felt it at the beginning on our very first date, to our second and third date, leading to our monthly picnic alongside the lake, a love so pure filled with romantic gestures, a love so blessed with greener pastures, obstacles are a reality, and there are a variety, from differences between us to opinions of society, but we don't allow anything to come between us, our foundation love honesty and trust, and faithfulness a must, in the midst of temptation, because of our love for one another we fight off lust, there's only one you, and only one me, and no one else will do, Beautiful woman, Lovely woman, it is true, like treasure I've been searching for you, the map my heart, and that's how I found you, and if someone else should be looking for you, they won't be able to find you, coz there's only one map and one place where you are located, and that's my heart, so my beautiful I just want to let you know, you are my treasure, always shining bright, you are my precious, and wanting you are in my nature that I will not fight, so as we close our eyes tonight, and as we hold each other tight, know that you and me together just feel right

2 comments:

  1. I just read this entry and I am surely amazed by the manner you write your blog post! Which methods do you use to share the news about the fact that you have published a fresh blog article to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blog BrightestPersonality...

      I share it on my personal Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/jepro)and my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/JeProPoeticCorner) and also share the links on my twitter account (https://twitter.com/JePro)

      Delete